The Risk Edge Group delivers on-demand, F2F and virtual delivery modes of Training with premium reference books and materials. Also available are Industry leader masterclasses, of not more than 15 students.
Our training is suitable for Risk Management Professionals, Water Quality Compliance Officers, Water Managers and Water Operators across the Council and Utilities, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, and Mining industries, or anyone who uses, produces or regulates water.
- Introduction to the Framework for Management of Drinking Water Quality (course)
- Introduction to the Framework for Management of Recycled Water Quality and Use (course)
- Introduction to Drinking Water Quality Governance for Elected Officials (NSW Local Water Utilities)(course)
- Practical Management of Drinking Water Quality Incidents and Emergencies (course)
- Planning for and Implementing a Sound Water Quality Management System Audit (coming soon)
- 1-2 Day Masterclasses (F2F for groups of up to 15 only) with Dr Davison and key respected industry individuals. Held in Sydney and in regional hubs
- Application of ISO 31000 to Drinking Water Quality Risk Management (book)
- Summary: Application of ISO 31000 to Drinking Water Quality Risk Management (book)
Find out more
EXPLORE THE RISK EDGE GROUP PRODUCT LINE-UP
System Health Check Audits
WQMS Review and Development
Water Quality Risk Advisory